COVID-19 Safety Measures
*Please note that all information is subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and DC DOH.
- Vaccination is required of all participants. If you are seeking an exemption to this policy, please email us directly for the application.
- Masks. GDS follows DC DOH masking guidance for schools and camps. At this time GDS is a mask-optional campus. If guidance changes, we will reach out to our participants.
- Cleaning. We will conduct routine cleaning of high traffic areas or touch surfaces. All areas will be equipped with cleaning supplies and staff will be trained on how to properly disinfect their classrooms.
- Hand Washing. Students and staff will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the day including when they are moving spaces, eating or drinking, using the restroom, and any other time deemed necessary.
- Ventilation. Our buildings have been equipped with MERV-13 filters as well as HEPA filters in every classroom.