COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Required testing of all participants in our program. We will be offering on-site testing which is included in our registration fee or families may choose to get tested elsewhere.
- Daily Screening. Anyone coming on campus will be asked to complete a daily screening.
- Masks. Every person on campus is required to wear a mask.
- Physical Distancing. We will enforce physical distancing between participants in all spaces, including outdoors.
- Reporting Illness. If you or a family member is experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to any communicable illness you are required to stay home. Please speak to the camp office about options for virtual participation or refunds. We will also notify any families if their child has been exposed on campus.
- Cleaning. We will conduct routine and multiple-time-daily cleaning of high traffic areas or touch surfaces. All areas will be equipped with cleaning supplies and staff will be trained on how to properly disinfect their classrooms.
- Hand Washing. Students and staff will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day including when they are moving spaces, eating or drinking, using the restroom, and any other time deemed necessary.
- Small Cohorts and Gathering Places. Students will be placed in small cohorts that meet the Department of Health’s current guidelines. Students will remain in their cohort throughout the duration of their program. We will also maintain capacity limits in larger spaces such as the playground or gym.
- Supplies. Students will be asked to bring their own device if needed. Other supplies such as art and writing materials, will be separated for each student’s individual use and will be properly sanitized.
- Ventilation. Our buildings have been equipped with MERV-13 filters as well as HEPA filters in every classroom.
- Signage. There will be signage throughout the building to help direct hallway and staircase traffic, as well as reminders to wear a mask, wash your hands, and where to stand.
For more information regarding COVID-19 please visit our Policies page or our FAQ page.