Current Job Openings:
- Creative Challenges Camp Co-Teachers
- Creative Challenges Camp Elementary Education Intern
- Little Hoppers Camp Lead & Assistant Teachers
- Touch Typing Teacher (June 24-28; 3:00pm-6:00pm)
- Service and Social Justice Teacher (August 12-16; 8:30am-4:00pm)
- Geometry Teacher (June 17-July 26; No camp July 4 & 5, 8:30am-12:00pm)
- 7th Grade Math Teacher (August 5-16; 8:30am-12:00pm)
- Sports of DC Teacher (July 29-August 2; 8:30am-4:00pm)
- Mystery Reading & Writing Teacher (July 15-26; 8:30am-12:00pm)
- Extended Morning Care Staff (7am-9am)
- Extended Afternoon Care Staff (3pm-6:00pm)
- Summer Camp Management Intern and Program Aide
How to Apply
Step 1: GDS Employment Application (PDF)
Click the button below to download the employment application. Fill it out by hand or type directly into the PDF. Please note: Adding content in your browser window will not save the content.
Step 2: Online Employment Application
Interested candidates should complete the online employment application as well and upload a resume, cover letter, the PDF employment application from step 1, and contact information for three professional references. All materials should be addressed to the Hiring & Recruitment department.
Georgetown Day School does not discriminate in its educational, admissions, and personnel programs and policies or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.